Web Design Fees
Design starting from £295+VAT for a simple 2 page site
We can also assist with domain name purchases, web hosting and domain-based, business-class email services
- All copy for the site must be provided by the client. The client must also proof-read for accuracy, grammar and spelling. Copy must be original and owned by the client.
- Any images provided by the client must either be fully owned by the client or the client must have obtained the correct permission and/or licence to use the image[s] on a public and/or commercial site. Often this will involve paying a licence fee … especially if the site is a business related site.
- Images provided by us will be either licence-paid [which will be charged on to the client] or images used under creative commons [often free to use, but the owners will be credited at the bottom of the relevant web page]. We can assist in purchasing licences of superb quality professional images of every type at very reasonable rates
- No sites with adult or violent or illegal content, or links to such, are permitted.
- The above fees do not include SEO services.
- No .php / .asp or back-end databases are supplied with our static webs. However we are happy to discuss more complex and interactive webs which are designed and charged on an individual basis. See below
For more complex sites, and for Site Engine Optimisation, please go here