Support Units purchased in advance receive a discount [from 7% to 14%] on our original standard support rates. Support Units provide a good compromise between as-needed support and a contracted commitment to fixed monthly support fees.
What is covered by the support units?
The minimum package is 4 hours at just £258.00 saving £4.50 per hour. The more hours purchased, the greater the discount.
Prices above are ex - VAT
- *Pre-paid Support Units are only available where there are 6 or fewer computers at a single loaction and where there is no true server
- **On-site time includes an allowance for travel if outside of Brentwood.
- Time is metered in 15 minute increments and is carefully and fairly recorded. Periodic emails will give details of work done and time spent.
- The minimum time for an on-site visit is 60 minutes
- Support Units are useable for up to 12 months [see chart]
- When Support Units are "topped up" any remaining units will be extended to cover the new period, giving increased value.
- Support Units only include the time-element of our billing. Other products such as hardware, software and on-going services will be invoiced separately and payments are due before delivery.
- When pre-paid Support Units are used up, or expire, any further time spent will be charged at the current standard rate. The standard rate varies according to the nature and complexity of the work: such as whether there are servers, multiple locations and the size of network etc.
- Charging for hardware, software and services
- We offer no credit terms on hardware, software and services. Payments for all hardware [computers, software laptops, printers, networking equipment plus all components, software and services] are due with your order.